Looking for an Experienced Tear Trough Injector in Ottawa

Do you know an experienced tear trough injector in Ottawa, Ontario?

Doctor Answers 2

Tear trough injectors

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I can't name someone specifically but what you are looking for is a doctor, preferrably a plastic surgeon, and one who has done this for a few years and has much experience. There is a learning curve and in my opinion, non-physicians should not be injecting near your eyes. 

Use of fillers to the tear trough: non-surgical eyelid tuck

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would ask friends and physicians for referrals. In any case, proceed with caution and err on injecting too less rather than too much. I prefer the use of hyaluronic fillers such as Restylane but other fillers are acceptable.

Otto Joseph Placik, MD
Chicago Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 86 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.