What to Do After Bad Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant Surgery?

I had a doctor in Argentina who is the doctor for the Argentinian football team provide me with a rhinoplasty and chin implant. I was referred by a friend who comes from one of the wealthiest families in Argentina. She and her mother had work from him. Unfortunately he destroyed my face. My nose is too short and my chin implant is placed wrong and not the right size. How should he rectify this? I am scared of him. Can I get some of my $ back so I can go to someone else?

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You need revision surgery.

The doctor is in Argentina, If you are from and in argentina go back to him and resolve the issue.

If you are in the US, You need to see a doctor in the US who accepts revising your surgery

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.