Hi, I am 22 years old and have awful teeth and don't know how to correct it. Thoughts? (photos)

I know they could be worse but speaking to people even makes me conscious because I think they are looking at my teeth. When I was younger I was told that I didn't need braces because my teeth would 'fall in to place'. Clearly, this did not happen and now I am 22 years old and don't know what to do without being ripped off. I would like to know what my options are?

How to Correct Crooked Teeth

You are an ideal candidate for conventional braces or clear aligners (Invisalign). You should be able to straighten your crooked teeth in less than a year with either method; even faster with a product called Fastbraces.

Good luck!