Excess Facial Fat/"baby" Face. What Are My Options To Get Rid Of Excess Facial Fat? (photo)

I'm 19 years old, 5'4 and 125 lbs. I am neither fat nor skinny, but have what many call a "baby face." How do I get rid of this excess facial fat? Is it a matter of weight loss, buccal fat removal, facial liposuction, or a combination of those mentioned above?

Baby Face and Buccal Fat Pad Removal at young age

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hello Sms3143,

Thank you for sharing your photographs.

Sculpting your face and keeping it natural is a complex task especially when considering the buccal fat pad removal at early age. Your chin is a great facial feature shaping your face to be more oval than round.

Buccal fat pad will undergo atrophy as age progresses. Therefore, the surgery should be conservatively performed with the right candidate.

Only a surgeon with extensive experience is to provide you with great results and enhance the natural beauty of your face.

With the photographs you have uploaded and without physical examination, it is hard to determine the right solution.

Best of Luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian