11 days ago I was burned with a cigarette on my right forearm. How should I continue treating it for minimal scar? (Photo)

The morning after I was burned I woke up with a blister, so I washed it and put neosporin on with a bandage. First 2 days I kept the bandage on at all times. By the third day the blister had popped and the blister skin was accidentally removed. Since then its covered under bandage with neosporin during the day and left open at night. I'm very concerned about the hyper pigmentation. How should I continue treating it? Covered/uncovered? What kind of bandage? Neosporin or vaseline? Thank you

Plato's Scar Serum and a cigarette scar

Once the skin heals, apply Plato's Scar Serum twice daily. The scar that remains will be determined by how deep the burn was. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles