Total cost of the Body jet Lipo on my lower and upper abs hips and buttocks and a small amount on my chin ?

Body jet cost

Hi, this is Dr. Shakhov,

"How much?" this is straightforward question most prospective patients like to ask first. But before we are going to talk money we need to know what we are going to do. Cost of ANY plastic surgery procedure depends on WHAT and HOW we are going to work. So first what we need to answer your question is to create surgical plan. Once we have it we can discuss how and when we might realize it. If you would like to know how much your surgery will cost you I suggest you to contact surgeon directly and ask for your surgical plan. I hope you will make right choice and will have safe, pleasant and wonderful PlasticSurgery Experience, as it should be. Respectfully,

Dr. Andrey Shakhov  

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Body Jet Liposuction of Hips, Buttock, Abs -- Price Varies By Expertise and Skill

Cost will vary amongst practitioners and clinics. I routinely do a combination of BodyJet with VASER Hi Def to get the best results with regards to fat transferring, fat reduction, and skin tightening.  Please see an expert for a formal evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.