Should this mole be removed? (Photo)

I've had this mole for about 10 years (I am 21 now) and recently it began to fall off on one side and start to turn a light tan/pink color. It also started to look similar to a wart, in my opinion. Should I get it removed or at the least have it looked at?

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

I suggest you see an expert if you are concerned about a mole. These can be removed easily in the office. Best, Dr. Emer.

Questionable lesion

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to assess any lesions via photographs, but from what I can see, the lesion on your forehead has features similar to a wart. But I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have the lesion evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit you. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD