Can you advise what I would need to stop my mouth from getting the "mad pucker" looking lips? (Photo)

I always look like I'm mad. My mouth automatically forms this position. What can I do?

Improving the "mad mouth" look

There are several thing which can be improved with filler. The upper lip lines and downturn of the corners will respond to filler. Adding Botox to the perioral area and DAO muscles will also help. This is fairly routine.

Mouth Lines/Wrinkles/Pucker--Best is Laser Resurfacing with PRP; Restylane Silk or Belotero Can Be used

Wrinkles in the mouth need laser resurfacing, less downtime is fraxel or viva (radiofrequency). You could also use fillers to improve lip symmetry. I suggest seeing an expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Can you advise what I would need to stop my mouth from getting the "mad pucker" looking lips?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  You can start with a small amount of Botox placed into the upper lip to help reduce the ridges that form from the puckered lip appearance, hopefully breaking the reflex of your mouth forming this position.  I would not advocate use of Botox into the lower lip as it may cause issues with speech and oral competence.  Hope this helps.