I have experienced a hematoma 11 weeks s/p bilateral breast reduction. I had 3 guided aspirations (500 cc blood off) (Photo)

The breast was black and blue from under clavicle to encompass entire breast. I have 2 very hard lumps - one is the size of a deck of cards. I am bleeding bright red blood through the nipple. The surgical oncologist (reduction after lumpectomy for breast cancer) said the blood was just trying to get out any way it could. He thought that the lumps would self-absorb over time. I refuse to go back to the plastic surgeon who did the reconstruction for several reasons. Should I consult a new one?

I have experienced a hematoma 11 weeks s/p bilateral breast reduction. I had 3 guided aspirations

Yes, you need to see a surgeon who can manage this and drain the hematoma if needed, otherwise, you may have more problems.