My right tooth is crooked even with Braces. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am wearing braces and I am taking them out next week but my left front tooth seems crooked and is higher than the right one.Is there anything else I can do to fix it.My ortho said that if I fix the broken part of the left tooth my teeth will look better but to me it seems that they will be the same

Composite Bonding Following Dental Braces

The 2 central teeth are different shapes and thats why you think they are not even . A great solution is some edge composite bonding that your dentist can add following removal.We use a lot in practice to produce the finishing touch and symmetry to a smile .Ask your dentist about composite bonding .Hope this Helps 
Tracey Bell 

Great Britain Dentist