Terrible contracture and disfigurement one week after explant - what can I do? (Photo)

please help - i had a mastoplexy and 330 implants 10 weeks ago also 2 more surgeries for a late hematoma and incision closure. eventually PS decided to explant ... - now he says there is nothing i can do but wait 3 months for the tissue to soften - he says he sutured the pockets to the muscle so thats why there is contracture... total disaster - paid a lot of money to have breasts worse than before i started!....

Explant

I am so sorry to hear about all your difficulties. However, you now need time for your tissues to heal and settle. If rushed, the end results could be worse.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Removing implants

Thank you for the photos and it is not unusual for the breasts to appear disfigured after removal of implants and capsules. So it is best to allow things to heal in that situation and then allow your surgeon to determine what is the best way to fix it.
Dr. Corbin 

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Explant

When implants are removed the skin needs to contract. There is often excess skin and gathering and everything needs time to settle. You will have a lot of swelling and the breasts now need to settle. I would agree that things need to be left for 3-6 months before considering further surgery.

Gary L. Ross, MBChB, FRCS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Explantation deformity

You will be surprised how much improvement you see over those months! I understand it looks terrible to you now. And then there will be even further improvement at the time of reimplantation -- provided the surgery is done skillfully.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD