Tall, thin/slim wanted liposculpture/BBL - Am I suitable for the procedure? Height: 171cm / 5'7'' weight is 56kg. (photo)

I used to be 63 kilos 3 years ago but ive been eating healthy and weight goes down to 56 - 53 kilograms. I dont have hips and very flat butt. I looked terrible in jeans. I am aiming for thin waist with nice hourglass looking hips and butt. I dont want it huge but i just want good front projection and as well as back. I look really thin in person but i got love handles and for me i got belly fat but thin legs. Please let me know if i am suitable for this procedure? Thank you

Who is a candidate for a Brazilian

Based on the excellent pictures you have posted you appear to be a good candidate for a Brazilian.

I think you have enough subcutaneous fat to get a very nice announcement.

Well done liposuction on your abdomen waist and hips will give you a significantly more feminine curvy body.

Adding the Brazilian will be icing on the cake and give you a hyper feminized shape.

It's very important you choose the best plastic surgeon to do this procedure.

Results vary substantially based on who you go to.

My practice is devoted exclusively to body contouring using various forms of liposuction and fat transfer.

Look for someone similar in your area or at least someone who does these procedures on a regular basis.

The ability to show multiple before and after pictures and give realistic expectations is key in choosing who to go to.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

BBL

Thank you very much for sharing your pictures - they say quite a lot about your body shape and potential.

I believe you are an excellent candidate for BBL and I would recommend to harvest the fat with VASER liposuction technique in order to give you a stronger skin contraction, better definition and with less chances of irregularities.

It will be crucial to discuss more in details what kind of shape you wish to achieve and this will need to be done along with an accurate physical assessment.

For patient wishing to achieve a fuller look while they do not have enough fat available I also recommend to increase the body weight that much we need extra and then take this out with a liposuction.

I hope you will find this advice useful and I wish you the best of luck with your BBL.

With best regards,

Stefano Cotrufo, MD, PhD
London Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks. You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon