What surgery would you recommend for me? (photos)
Doctor Answers 2
What surgery would you recommend for me? = buccal fat removal could be an option
Buccal fat removal, is a plastic surgery procedure that excises the excess of fat of the anterior lower cheeks to achieve a sharper, more elegant, sophisticated look.
More facial definition - but how?
- First, you have a lovely face but it can be given more definition.
- It appears your cheek and chin bones are slightly too small to support your facial tissues.
- Your photos suggest that a small extended chin implant, a mid-neck lift to remove excess fat and tighten the platysma muscle under the chin, and small cheek implants will define your face.
- Afterwards, if the outer jaw seems too wide (it probably won't), consider Botox injections to slim the masseter muscle.
- You do not have excess buccal fat - so leave that area alone.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.