What surgery would you recommend for me? (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 2
What surgery would you recommend for me? = buccal fat removal could be an option
Buccal fat removal, is a plastic surgery procedure that excises the excess of fat of the anterior lower cheeks to achieve a sharper, more elegant, sophisticated look.
More facial definition - but how?
- First, you have a lovely face but it can be given more definition.
- It appears your cheek and chin bones are slightly too small to support your facial tissues.
- Your photos suggest that a small extended chin implant, a mid-neck lift to remove excess fat and tighten the platysma muscle under the chin, and small cheek implants will define your face.
- Afterwards, if the outer jaw seems too wide (it probably won't), consider Botox injections to slim the masseter muscle.
- You do not have excess buccal fat - so leave that area alone.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.