What surgery would you recommend for me? (photos)

I am 21, slim, but I still have a big, fat face. I would like to have a sharper, more elegant, sophisticated look. I am considering having chin liposuction and buccal fat removal. But I am still not sure if these will give the end result I want. Everyone in my family has the same problem, being slim and still having a fat, big, moon looking face. What are your suggestions for me?

More facial definition - but how?

Thank you for asking about your facial surgery.
  • First, you have a lovely face but it can be given more definition.
  • It appears your cheek and chin bones are slightly too small to support your facial tissues. 
  • Your photos suggest that a small extended chin implant, a mid-neck lift to remove excess fat and tighten the platysma muscle under the chin, and small cheek implants will define your face.
  • Afterwards, if the outer jaw seems too wide (it probably won't), consider Botox injections to slim the masseter muscle.
  • You do not have excess buccal fat - so leave that area alone.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FAC