Spock Eyebrows after Browlift?

I am 29 and have very heavy eyebrows (the skin over the outermost part of my eyes sags down and gives me a permanent sad look). I had a not-so-great BL6 years ago, and the results have since deteriorated significantly. I am looking at the option of having another lateral lift, but here's the thing: my eyebrows are straight, not really droopy, which makes me worry that a lateral lift would produce the dreaded 'Spock effect'. Is there any way to prevent / minimize this? Thank you!

Brow lift

Assuming you are female, you want to have an arch in the outer brow, and not have it straight.  Most temporal brow lifts give you about 4-5mm of lift, so it is unusual for it to over elevate the brow unless it is high to begin with.   

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon