Can I gain enough density based on placement of the grafts in these pics, and how does looks a procedure/works to you? (Photos)

Hi all! Got my hair transplant done (3000 Grafts FUE) Can I gain enough density based on placement of the grafts in these pics, and how does looks a procedure/works to you?

The density is different than what you were told or what your expectations are.

The density is different than what you were told or what your expectations are.  3000 graft is a big surgery but it will not give a full thick hair.  It will also depend on how your style your hair and the quality of your hair.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Graft placement

This looks very extensive but you have poor post operative care.  Within 3 days of surgery, you can resume full activities, heavy exercises if you wish. The recipient area requires daily washes as well to keep the recipient area free of crusts. I generally recommend the use of a sponge and supply my patient with a surgical sponge to fill with soapy water and press on the recipient area daily. By repeating this daily, all crusts can be washed off without any fear of losing grafts. IF any crust are present, use a Q tip and dip it into soapy water, and roll it on the crusts and that will lift them off without dislodging them, but never rub them, just roll the Q tip on the recipient crust. I like to see no evidence of any crusting in the recipient area and the crusts from the donor area gone in 7-10 days with daily washing.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon