Replacement of damaged implant. Can I achieve a symmetrical result?

I have had my sub pectoral implants 330cc for 4 years. Recently I had an accident and as the CT shows the implant on the right side is seriously ruptured and needs to be replaced as it also causes discomfort. The last result I was mediocre as I ended up with cup D instead of C. Now I wonder if I could do a revision of both breasts at the same time, decreasing size and breast lift. What does this implicate, respectively what does exchange only implicate. Can I achieve a symmetrical result

BA revision

Thank you for your questions. Yes, a bilateral revision with implant exchange and breast lift is most likely in order. It is to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in person to review and plan your ultimate aesthetic goals. Best of luck.

Dr. Benjamin J. Cousins MD 

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

If you choose to go down in size, I would suggest doing both. If you are fairly symmetrical now and like your size, you could just choose to replace the damaged implant. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your options.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon