What is the best way to remove nasolabial folds? (Photos)

I am a 27-year-old female and I have recently noticed that my nasolabial folds are becoming deeper, especially on my left side. Am I a candidate for fillers? Can one syringe give me good results or will I require more filler? Could Retin-A or chemical peels help to improve the area? What is the best course of treatment in my case? Thank you for your help!

Nasolabial folds

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. I would look into Sculptra, which may be a good choice for you. This is a milk sugar-derivative that is injected to increase production of collagen. Sculptra is therefore good for global regeneration. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Filler for nasolabial fold lines

From the picture it appears that an HA filler such as Juvederm could help you with your lines.  I think one vial properly placed can ease the parentheses appearance that is evident.  Of course, an in person evaluation is always best to know how to proceed.

Dr ODell