Pulling feeling after lateral brow lift?

Dear RS doctors, I had a lateral brow lift a week ago. While I am pleased with the results (although of course this is not yet the 'settled' state), I have been experiencing some serious pulling on both sides over my temples. It tends to give me headaches, but even when it doesn't it creates an unpleasant pulling sensation. How long does this tend to last, if it's a normal occurrence? Thank you, and all the best!

Pain will subside

The pulling sensation you are describing is completely normal this early in the healing process. It may take a couple weeks before it starts to decrease, I usually prescribe muscle relaxers to help with this tightness you are feeling. Good luck with healing.

Greensburg Plastic Surgeon