Nasal tip excessively shortened? (Photos)

I had my first rhinoplasty in 2012 to reduce a bulbous tip which resulted in what I believe was an "inverted V-deformity". Another surgeon agreed to widen my tip but he empathized on shortening my nasal tip - something I felt very hesitant about but in the end agreed to. I'm now 10 months post surgery and I'm very disappointed. I feel my nose has been excessively shortened and slightly over-projected and I've even had to have filler put in it. Do you share this opinion? Is grafting possible?

Open roof and inverted V

You look to still have widely placed nasal bones and bringing these in a little will go a long way to removing the inverted V and helping the overall look of your nose