This mole is melanoma? (photos)

I am 33 years old and I have serval moles on my body. I want to ask if this mole looks like melanoma or it is just atypical mole. I have this mole for many years, a least 2-3 years because I saw the mole in photos. I don't think it is changed. Thank you for your response.

Mole evaluation

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, I cannot diagnose or evaluate your moles through photographs because the lesions need to be evaluated with an instrument called a dermatoscope, which allows me to look at the lesions under higher magnification. If the mole hasn't changed in size or color, then least likely to be concerned. However, I always advise my patients to have a full body skin check once a year, and to have any new or changing lesions evaluated by a physician. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your moles and skin evaluated. Take care and good luck.