I wanted to know if it's true that we lost very precious liquids from our body during liposuction. I was told during this process the lipo will take out some irreplaceable liquids apart from fat and blood. Is it tru or just a discouraging lie to prevent me from doing it ??? I wanna have lipo and bbl. Thank you for your helpful answers
Do we lose irreplaceable liquids during liposuction!?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
Loss of cells during lipo
they might be talking about stem cells, though we certainly have lots of them. Fat is an excellent source of stem cells which are being used in many areas of medicine and dentistry these days.I would not be dissuaded from lipo assuming you are a good candidate. Choose your surgeon wisely.
Liposuction & fluids
Liposuction and BBL - do we lose irreplaceable liquids?
- Your information is wrong -
- We lose fluids during liposuction - but they are NOT irreplaceable.
- We lose water and salt and a little blood.
- The fluid is replaced by the tumescent fluid injected during surgery - and by normal eating afterwards.
- There is no reason to not have liposuction and a BBL if you want it done and your surgeon finds you to be a good candidate - go ahead and have consultatio!
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.