Jaw implant/double chin problem + planning to do rhinoplasty (Photo)

Hi! I'm a 30 year old female who desires to do nose job but before doing a rhinoplasty, I wish also to have a well-defined and wide jaw. The double chin problem is really annoying me.I need to hear your opinions.Thanks

Chin implants can balance the relationship between the nose, chin and brow line.

Oftentimes a weak chin can make a larger nose appear more prominent. When a chin is out of proportion with the rest of the face, the nose may look bigger than it really is. Chin implants can balance the relationship between the nose, chin and brow line. It is very common for individuals looking to have a rhinoplasty to also have a chin augmentation. In your case, it may be appropriate to undergo a chin augmentation in conjunction with a rhinoplasty. I would recommend meeting with an experienced, board certified facial plastic surgeon in order to discuss surgical options and desired outcomes.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Wish to have a well-defined and wide jaw. The double chin problem is really annoying me.I need to hear your opinions.

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  A non smiling photos of your lower face from the side would help in the evaluation.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  

When the back portion of the jaw line is weak, this is best augmented using precise placement of a dermal filler which has far fewer unwanted side effects than jaw implants and avoids "masculinizing" the jaw and face.

Hope this helps.

Hope this helps.