Jaw implant/double chin problem + planning to do rhinoplasty (Photo)

Hi! I'm a 30 year old female who desires to do nose job but before doing a rhinoplasty, I wish also to have a well-defined and wide jaw. The double chin problem is really annoying me.I need to hear your opinions.Thanks

Wish to have a well-defined and wide jaw. The double chin problem is really annoying me.I need to hear your opinions.

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  A non smiling photos of your lower face from the side would help in the evaluation.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  

When the back portion of the jaw line is weak, this is best augmented using precise placement of a dermal filler which has far fewer unwanted side effects than jaw implants and avoids "masculinizing" the jaw and face.

Hope this helps.