Is this size wrong, has it moved, or is it capsular contracture? Is it worth exchanging? How do I fix the asymmetry? (Photo)

I'm 3 months post op, now a 32D. Very easy recovery and scars healing well. Had Polytech Replicon 275 in left and 210 in right subglandular (left boob was smaller pre-op) Problem is left now has more volume! Only small, 25-30cc, should I exchange 210 for a 240? I notice more weight in left and feel the implant everytime I move, it's also pulling my clothes to the left, and it's firm to touch compared to right. Right feels, looks and acts normal. Also want to fat graft for more size and softness.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz