I want to know the cheapest price for tummy tuck with a qualified surgeon.

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Pricing for Abdominoplasty

Pricing for surgical procedures vary greatly between practices and locations. I recommend that you research and book appointments with only experienced, board certified Plastic Surgeons. Of those, each will provide you a quote with your consultation and you can choose what is the most reasonable price for you but I also suggest that you consider the quality of care and experience of your Surgeon. Ask about whether the prices you are given are all-inclusive of anaesthetic and follow up visits. Compare before and after photos of their work and ensure that you aren't saving money to end up with a less than desirable result.

All the best

Dr. Derby Sang

Price vary all over the world. it all depend on where you want to have it done and with who. i suggest you to contact several PS and ask for there quotes.

best of luck.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Cheapest price for tummy tuck with a qualified surgeon.

Thank you for the question. When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with your Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by your national Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. Best wishes.

Pricing Varies By Location, Surgeon, Anesthesia, Etc.  

Tummy tuck and a vertical abdominoplasty. The appropriate procedure depends the amount and location of the excess skin. That's what your plastic surgeon will have to determine after the actual physical exam. 

The recommended BMI is less than 30. This is the recommendation of the American society of plastic surgery. The reason simply, is increased chance of complications. These include but limited to, pulmonary embolus, deep venous thrombosis, delayed wound healing and increase infection rate.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Tummy Tuck and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Tummy Tuck Costs

Costs are going to vary from surgeon to surgeon and country to country. However, keep in mind that plastic surgery is never a good place to cut corners. You definitely want to see a board certified plastic surgeon with the expertise and training to safely deliver exemplary results. It may cost more but it it worth it in the long run. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Many practices offer financing plans to lessen the upfront cost. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.