Hair loss after haircut.

Until my 20's I had só many hair that I could only ser my scalp if I cut all my hair. I shaved my head in college with someone elses machine. From there, aproximatedely, my hair first went weak, then started to fall. My dad is bald but I had So much and such a string hair that I could beber imagine going bald even with my dad being it. Is there any bactéria that causes progressive hair loss?

Sounds like you have genetic balding

It would be an inherited pattern possibly similar to your father or grandfather. Check with a doctor and find out what is happening to you

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon