Excess skin after weight loss. Candidate for tummy tuck/lipo/breast lipo? (photos)

30 years old male, 115kg current weight, 180cm height. Pictures are after 33kg weight loss (physical exercise). I began a weight loss journey and lost total of 62kg last 6 years. This is how I look now after adding some weights on in the gym. I am considering surgery to get rid of excess skin and lipo the remaining fat. Main problem is around the waist and breast. Recommended procedures/intervention? Thanks in advance.

Excess skin after weight loss.

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  It appears that you will be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck and liposuction of your waist/love handles.  This will allow removal of excess skin and adipose tissue while leaving you with a flatter, tighter appearance.  At your current weight and height I would recommend continued weight loss in order to maximize your cosmetic result and minimize possible surgical complications.  See an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.  Best wishes.

Excess skin after weight loss. Candidate for tummy tuck/lipo/breast lipo?

Once your weight is stabilized with a  BMI of under 30 (your BMI is 35), I'd suggest that you may benefit from an extended tummy tuck and back liposuction.  Your chest can be reduced to some degree with liposuction however loose skin will remain.  The more visceral fat that you lose with diet and exercise the better your results will be.  Keep up the good work and ATB,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Potential candidate for an Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)

Thank you for your question. It appears from your photos that you may be an excellent candidate for an Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) procedure with Liposuction to your adjacent areas - including flanks, hips, back rolls, and possibly your breasts. The best advice for you would be to schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who will discuss your aesthetic goals and desires and carefully evaluate your abdominal tissue, skin laxity, and contouring concerns. 

Weight loss then surgery

Thank you for your questions.  I recommend some continued weight loss to lose the roundness of the belly decreasing the fat on the inside that surgery cannot address.  After you reach your goal weight, you appear to be a candidate for a tummy tuck and liposuction of the flanks, back, and chest.  To be sure, consult with one or more plastic surgeons to discuss your options.  Best wishes!