Europe liposuction looking to get liposuction on my upper lower and stomach area, love handles and back fat area. (photos)

I would like to get this done in Belgium or in Europe somewhere where I could easily get to by train or by a short flight. Cost is not the most important factor but ideally I would want the cost to be reasonable cheaper then the UK as its ridiculously expensive here. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I have included some pictures of my current body. Any advice would be appreciated from both doctors and those who had this done.

Liposuction advice

I would advise you to lose some weight if possible.  Ideally, you want to be at your target weight for months before undergoing liposuction.  Also, you may end up needing an abdominoplasty to get the contour you want in the abdomen.  Liposuction may just leave you with excess skin that you dont like.  It is hard to tell from the photos, but your in-person exam will be more telling.

Napa Plastic Surgeon