Did I change my nose shape or nose tip?

Firstly, I have to say that I didn't have any problem with nose in my life and I am pretty happy with it. I am little bit PARANOID, because for two months I have been clearing my face with ice cold water (with shower head) for 5-10 minutes a day, so I am scared if I changed my nose shape or nose tip.

No chance of that happening

In all honesty there is absolutely no chance of that happening as far as I can understand . Photos would help

Did I change my nose shape or nose tip?

Not to worry.  Cold water will not change the shape of your nose of nasal tip.  If you have any concerns about your nose, see your plastic surgeon for an in person exam.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD