Do I need a breast lift or will only breast implants give me my desired look? (photos)

I weigh 58kg and I'm 168cm tall. My current cup size is a small D. I am 19, and do not have kids. I would like to have a fuller and rounder look, I feel like I have no volume on the upper half of my breasts. Considering my age I do not want a breast lift. Will breast implants alone give me a fuller, rounder and perkier breast? Or will they sag more than they already do? And will my areolas point more up or more down with just implants?

Do I need a breast lift or will only breast implants give me my desired look?

You are an excellent candidate for breast augmentation only. I would not recommend any further surgery. It truly depends on how large of a breast size you are trying to achieve. Seek a plastic surgeon that performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Breast augmentation without lift

Dear Ba321,
Based on your photos, you have natural looking breasts. 
If your goal is to have fuller, rounder shape, implant alone should achieve that.
Please consult a board-certified plastic surgeon to learn about implants (size, shape, profile, etc)
Best regards.

Greetings

Thank you for your question, you are a good candidate for Breast augmentation you can go for a normal natural look with smaller implants.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

Based solely on your photos and without seeing you in person, I would say that yes, you should be able to achieve your desired outcome with implants alone. I would advise you to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) to discuss. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Lift only?

Since your areola is not drooping below the fold, I do NOT believe you require a breast lift.  A properly done breast augmentation with implants alone should do a nice job for you in the right hands.  Be sure to discuss with your own surgeon about how this applies to you, and whether they have any special concerns in your case.

No lift needed

Thank you for the question and photos. Your breasts appear to sit low on your chest wall but not sagging. You should expect great results with placement of breast implants.

I recommend that you book a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to talk about your expectations and options.

All the best

Breast Augmentation/Lift

Hi & thank you for your question.
Judging from your photos it appears implants alone will give you the look you desire. You may need a lift at a later date. Your results should be beautiful. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Best of luck!

Breast augmentation without lift

Your pictures reveal only loss of volume in the upper poles without any ptosis (breast sag).  Implants or breast fat transfer are both excellent options.  Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Breast implants only

You do not need a breast uplift, and your starting point is pretty good for a simple breast augmentation.
Adding implants will make your breasts heavier, so they will age and sag like the new size, even if it not possible to predict how quickly or slowly that will happen.
Your areolas should not change significantly.

Ciro Adamo, PhD, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question and photo.  Implants will most likely be able to fill the hollow upper portion of your breasts.  In addition, as it fills the skin envelope it will lift the breast.  One needs to consider the tradeoffs of a larger heavier breast is that one may be suseptible to premature sagging of the breasts over time.

I would start with a face to face consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience in breast surgery. During your visit your surgeon should be evaluating your health to determine if you are a good surgical candidate and examining your tissues to get a sense of what type of procedure your tissues will allow. Only with a hands on exam can this be determined. Once an exam and opinion is rendered then you can decide if surgery is right for you. Best of luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon