Can pec be reattached after explant? How should I proceed with revision? (Photo)

Decided to upsize 300cc gel to 425cc. Surgeon: lowered creases, narrowed cleavage, over-dissected pec up to clavicle. Implants had window shading, drifted up to clavicle, sagged over crease. Cosmetic fix failed: 250cc gel, raised crease, widened cleavage. Same issues as before but worse with scar tissue so had them removed and capsuloraphy. Now I can see that it appears pec is detached, crease obliterated and a lot of scar tissue. Need possible diagnosis and revision ideas. Help

Can pec be reattached after explant? How should I proceed with revision?

The short answer is Yes the pectoralis muscle can and should be re-attached to the chest wall during the explant.Looking at your previous posts and pictures, and the multiple unnecessary procedures.Now you need to give it time, meanwhile look for an expert to make proper diagnosis and plan for surgery.Correction is going to be expensive and may require multiple procedures. You need to stop chasing perfection.