Has any doctors noticed anything unsafe about Acceledent aura?

Like patients teeth moving back to original place? Even with retainers? I'm really eager to finish my treatment as fast as possible,.... But I know patience can be a virtue and maybe there's a REASON why we have to wear Invisalign trays for 2 weeks and rushing that is just ridiculous? What do you think? It's simply vibration right? So how bad can it be?

Acceledent

Dear greywolfx,Thank you for posting your question on RealSelf.  Acceledent is a very good option to decrease treatment time.  As long as your teeth and surround bone is healthy, you should not be concerned with accelerated movement of your teeth.  If you are not concerned with finishing sooner, continue 2 week wear.  Regarding preventing future relapse, retainer wear is important regardless or how the teeth move.  Maintaining straight teeth is a life time commitment.I hope that this helps and good luck.Best,Dr. Jenn