What kind of procedure would I need for my nose? (photos)

Hi, I have what I believe to be a weak septum, if I just wanted to get it a little more firmer, straight. Would I consider surgical rhinoplasty, or can this be obtained permanently with non invasive rhinoplasty? All I want is for it to look a little more narrow less flat without changing my bridge too much, I think I can achieve it by fixing my septum?

Rhinoplasty

In general, a septoplasty is performed to improve the airflow (airway) of your nose. A rhinoplasty is something thta could be performed to support your tip. There are some techniques that can be done nonsurgically to help make your nose look narrower but will not do much for the tip.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

The rhinoplasty procedure

A rhinoplasty procedure is required to raise the droopy nasal tip and lift  the tip of the nose.  The tip can be narrowed along with the bridge line with a surgical rhinoplasty.  A septoplasty is performed in the back of the nose to improve airflow and will not make any changes to the shape of the nose.  For many examples and more information, please see the link and the video below