Can fat be transferred to your legs?

I have two questions, 1, can fat be transferred to your legs? I have chicken legs lol l, Q2. Does state insurance cover fgm reconstruction?

Fat Transfer and VASER Hi Def Liposuction

Yes fat can be transferred if there is an area of need.  Please see an expert to determine what is best.  Dr. Emer.

Can fat be transferred to your legs?

Interesting questions. Let me see if I can answer. First, yes, fat can be transferred anywhere. However, if you are attempting to increase the overall size of the leg, this amount of volume would likely require multiple operations and would really be something too large to expect fat grafting to accomplish. Second, by fgm I am assuming you are referring to female genital mutilation? If so, then whether or not insurance would cover it would depend on the reconstruction needed and on your insurance. This would have to be dealt with on a case by case basis and you would need to see an experienced plastic surgeon to be evaluated and then discuss submission to insurance for approval. Hope this helps!

Can fat be transferred to your legs?

Fat can certainly be transferred to the legs. But if the goal is to enlarge both legs completely it would be beyond the scope of current techniques

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon