What procedure should I choose? I'm trying to decide what procedure would give the best overall result.

I don't like the way I look at all. I'm not sure what my worst feature is, but my nose, chin, and lips are my least favorite features. I'm having trouble deciding what I should have done for the best looking results that will make me feel more attractive overall.

What procedure should I choose?

Hi there, you can consider a rhinoplasty along with other feature enhancing options such as cheek implants and perhaps lip enhancement.  

The best approach is to come in for an in-person consultation in order to fully assess your facial proportions.  This will help you and your surgeon to formulate the best treatment plan tailored to your specific needs.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

What procedure should I choose?

It's a tough question to answer without having an in depth conversation.  An in person consultation with a surgeon who performs cosmetic surgery of the face will help you explore your options. It's important to make sure that you are able to describe exactly what bothers you to your surgeon. What is it about your nose? What is it about your chin? Etc. This will help your surgeon determine what your goals are, so they can help you achieve them. Remember that opinions on beauty vary between people, and it's only your opinion that matters in this situation.

I'll start by saying that you're pretty, and I would try not to be too hard on yourself. 

I would second the opinion of some of the other doctors and say the you may consider a rhinoplasty procedure. This could be used to narrow the nose and provide more definition and refinement at the tip. It will bring your nose into balance with the rest of facial features.

Good luck with the process.

In my opinion, adding volume to your cheeks will give you a soft, rounded, feminine look.  You can use implants or fillers to achieve this look. I have found, in my 20+ years of experience, adding volume to the cheek will soften and feminize the face very quickly.   In addition, having a rhinoplasty and lip fillers would also be beneficial. 

Facial balance--which procedure/s best.

In analyzing your photos I think you would get the most benefit from a rhinoplasty to refine your tip and narrow your nose etc. 
the other procedure would be cheek implants to correct the flatness of your cheeks. These can be done at the same time or separately with a return to work in 7 days with some cover up makeup. 

Evaluating Facial Features

You need to sit down and having an in-depth conversation with a surgeon who specializes in facial aesthetic treatment and surgery. A large poorly defined nose is the feature that is most noticeable to me. A rhinoplasty will bring your nose into proportion with the surrounding facial contours.

rhinoplasty to feminize and refine the nose

The rhinoplasty procedure can refine the bridge line and tip to narrow a  wide nose. This can be accomplished with closed rhinoplasty techniques which involve a tip rhinoplasty and osteotomies. For many examples of narrowing a wide nose with rhinoplasty, please see the link and the video below

I think that a rhinoplasty can help with tip and bridge refinement to put you closer to your goals. I would perform this in closed fashion to minimize scarring and produce as natural a result as possible.

What procedure should I choose?

In evaluating facial proportions, we would need at the least closeup front and side views in the photos. Also it would take more info than we have as to your goals.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD