Mentor saline warranty question?

I had saline implants in May 2006. One is deflated now. It is October 2016. Will the 10 year warranty still be valid?

Mentor Implant Warranty

Thank you for your question. I checked with a mentor representative and she believes very strongly that your warranty will still be valid. I hope you find this information helpful. 

10 years

are what implant companies allow for helping with financial assistance.  Beyond 10 years, you should be able to get replacement implants at no cost.  And you are beyond 10 years.  Your surgeon should be able to provide you the details and go to bat for you.

Curtis Wong, MD