What can I do about my upper teeth?

My upper teeth are not level. From the right side of my upper jaw to the middle my teeths "smile line" is normal and they are square with my lower set of teeth. However my upper teethfrom the middle to the furthest back tooth in the left side of my mouth seem to " move up " at an angle, and are not square with my lower teeth. Could someone tell me the proper name for this and what treatment I can look into? Thanks

No doctor answers yet