Will my hair loss benefit from PRP? (Photo)

I am 23 years old, female. Have been experiencing thinning overall but mostly on the crown. I currently use minoxidil but haven't seen much of a difference. My doctor said my blood work is perfect. I am wondering if I can benefit from PRP treatments or what other options do I have. Not sure if this matters but I was on and off accurate for a few years not sure if that's what caused the thinning, but my mom has thin hair too.

PRP

I believe you would be an excellent candidate for PRP treatment. It can awaken dormant follicles and improve the health of your existing hair.

Benefit from PRP? ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

In my opinion, it is important  you have a examination as well as diagnosis by a hair loss expert. PRP is exceptionally good at treating Androgenic alopecia . Many women have a multi Factorial type hair loss and it is important to rule out this out. Good luck.

PRPHAIRMD.COM 

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

PRP and Hair Loss

I would consult a board certified dermatologist to assess if this hair loss is hormonal in nature.  PRP may be a very good treatment or birth control pills.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist who is an expert in hair loss and PRP.  Best, Dr. Green