Any doctor suggestion for Ethnic Rhinoplasty?

Hello26 year old African American male living on the East Coast, and hate my the shape and wide nose. How do I locate a doctor who specialize with ethnic rhinoplasty on the east coast? 
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.I usually tell my patients that the first step for a safe plastic surgery is to choose a board certified aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon. This should have a personal website containing details of his professional biography and some photos of the procedures performed. Your plastic surgeon should be  transparent and a honest person with you, with ethical and human values, and especially with good reputation and history. Also, it's much better if this doctor have special training and experience in procedures like the one you're interested. Finally, i invite you to send your photos to give you more information of interest for you. Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-        

Ethnic rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. There are a number of surgeon who specialize in ethnic rhinoplasties. I would review the ASPS website for a list of surgeons in your local area. 

Best Wishes
Theodore T. Nyame MD 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

I do a lot of work with African American or Ethnic Nose.

Sorry you did not send photos to recommend you a surgical plan to give you and idea of what can be done, s that you can   locate a doctor near your area.

Adolfo Sesto, MD

Ethnic Rhino

Hello bacar and thanks for the question. A number of plastic surgeons specialize in ethnic rhinoplasty. A good place to start is to look on the American Board of Plastic Surgeons website. Your broad nasal bones can be narrowed and your tip refined while enhancing your masculine features. Good luck. 

Dr. Burnett