How to grow eyebrows?

I have very tiny eye brows which I dont like them at all. I tried to make them to grow using some vaseline, but no change at all. I need my eye brows to grow using home made remedies. would you help me. BR!

Growing eyebrows

there are no home made remedies that grow your eyebrows. You can try minoxidil or Latisse (bimatoprost) but the growth is usually limited. If you naturally have thin eyebrows, then a transplant can make them thicker. 

Chicago Physician

Eyebrow growth

Your options that are non procedural are latisse and minoxidil.  Your procedural options are transplantation to get the exact look you are looking for. 

Would recommend discontinue use of vasoline to grow your eyebrows, it likely has the opposite affect.

Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Growing eyebrows

The only sure way to grow your eyebrows is to have a hair transplant for this. The use of the drug latisse is a possible way to get the eyebrows to grow without surgery

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow growth

You might wish to see a dermatologist to determine the cause of your brow lost. The best scientific evidence to date is for minoxidil and bimatoprost. Hair transplants can be done for some types of loss - but not all. 

Regrowing the Eyebrows with Prp and progesterone

I can't recommend home remedies, but I do recommend a combination treatment with Latisse and prp/progesterone injections to successfully regrow eyebrows. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer