I had a breast augmentation 2 weeks ago. Is there something wrong? (Photo)

Help. I had a breat augmentation 2 weeks ago today. Here is the situation. I had breast implants 14 years ago via the tuba method. One breast bottomed out and deflated lost all my upper pole. So I went to another plastic surgeon and he told me that we would do a breast implant exchange and that he would have to stay on top of the muscle because if you didn't it would require a lift. When I awoke he took out 320 Saline and put in 616 silicone help what do I do Will they ever be normal

High Degree of Asymmetry is not Expected at 2 weeks after surgery

This degree of asymmetry at this juncture is not normal and needs to be evaluated by your surgeon.  You should discuss your concerns with your Plastic Surgeon, and arrive at a plan to correct this.  Sorry to see this problem.  I hope that this helps.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Major asymmetry after breast augmentation may not improve.

Your story is complicated one but I don't think the results that I see in the photograph will yield to a satisfactory result. Nevertheless it's early and it is a secondary procedure so you need to be patient.

I had a breast augmentation 2 weeks ago. Is there something wrong?

Even though you are only 2 weeks out, which is very early in the post-operative course, this is still not a typical appearance. I advise you to return to your plastic surgeon right away. Don't wait, that way you can come up with a plan together. I recommend that you keep an open mind for your next revision regarding changing your implants to under the muscle and having a breast lift, as placing larger implants in the above muscle position is often a temporary solution.

Orna Fisher, MD

I had breast Aug 2 weeks ago, is something wrong?

Hard to tell but I would advise you it is not a typical post-op appearance. I would see your PS ASAP!!!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

YES! Something seriously not right. But over the internet NOT the place to diagnose these issues. Best to obtain in person second opinions... 

2 weeks post op

I guess I would go back to your surgeon andsee what he thinks.Obviously they are not symmetrical and this could be due to swelling or hematoma.Let him decide.Whatever it is it can be corrected.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast issues

At a few weeks after surgery, it is difficult to say what the long term results will look like. You need to give it time to heal.  Best of luck.