I'm 9 weeks post op full tummy tuck with muscle repair. Is it normal to have increased sensitivity inside the belly button?

My belly button is extremely sensitive to touch especially on the inside. If I press on it or touch inside it is extremely uncomfortable & I feel only what I can describe as a twitching sensation inside & about an inch or two below my belly button as if the inside is connected to a nerve which is aggravated by touching my belly button. Please could you give me an idea of what this could be & if it will resolve in time? Thanks

Belly Button Sensitivity after Tummy Tuck

Hello and thank you for your question.  The symptoms that you describe are not unusual after a tummy tuck and usually they resolve slowly over the months. However, it is difficult to say for sure without an examination.  It is best to revisit your plastic surgeon to let him or her have a look.  Best wishes.