Is savlon cream safe to use on the wound breakdown after augmented mastopexy?

Some PS's on here have advised that I should use an antiseptic/ antibiotic cream for my wound which has broken down slightly at the intersection, lots of women have mentioned using savlon spray and not cream. I have been using the cream and placing a primapore over the wound (I'm a veterinary nurse). Is this acceptable? I am seeing my PS next week for my final check up. Thank you

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. Open wounds and scars are also very common in this procedure, and also if it happens, you have to get with your plastic surgeon for cleaned and if it's worse , put stitches on it.I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support…