Would this mole be able to be removed without changing the shape of my lip and minimal scarring? (Photo)

After seeing a dermatologist they said they could not remove the mole as it would make it look worse and i would have a bigger scar and would change the shape of my lip. Just wondering if i could get a second opinion on this? if i went privetly would they say the same? would it defonatly look worse if i was to get it removed? Thanks

Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

There are many options for treatment including shave removal with laser or dessication will give improvement. Scarring will be minimal and can be treated with lasers and microneedling.  Best, Dr. Emer