How can this be repaired? Worn existing filling? (Photo)

Hello, my teeth are not In great shape but over the past few days I noticed a filling is starting to wear down on my front tooth. It's is causing some discomfort and sensitivity to cold and hot. Is this something that can be repaired? And what would be the technical term for this procedure?

No doctor answers yet