Help, should I get "Smart Lipo"? I am scared, but want it so badly. (photos)

I'm 23 & I really want to get lips on my chin & neck. I found a place called Pacific Lipo in La jolla, Ca. They call it liposculpting & say it is less invasive. I want to know if this place looks qualified. Their reviews seem great I don't want to regret this for the rest of my life, but I REALLY want to get this procedure done. Is this worth it. Please help me. I do not want to be scammed, I want to be confident.

Smartlipo Chin.

Yes you are a great candidate.  You are young and healthy with minimal fat and great skin.  A skilled surgeon can improve your profile and define your jawline better with minimal risk and downtime.

Cedar Park Family Physician

Smart Lipo

Thank you for your question. Smart Lipo is less invasive than other fat removal procedures. In many cases, Smart Lipo avoids te need to cut away excess skin as is often done, for example, in a facelift procedure. If you are interested, it is certainly worth meeting with the surgeons at Pacific Lipo as you can learn more about the procedure through the consultation.  You should be attentive to their experience (are they board certified? how many do they perform? how long have they been practicing) as well as their education, training and the patient before and after photos. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Double Chin Treatment / Laxity-- SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, Kybella, CoolMini

I suggest a VASER Hi def procedure with ThermiRF to get the most contouring and reduction in fat. VASER will provide immediate results with an optimal outcome. I suggest only seeking treatment from an expert. Best, Dr. Emer