Escalating Pain at 4weeks. Should I Be Concerned?

I had 300cc's placed under the muscle 4weeks ago. At 3weeks I started getting pain in the outer part of my right breast, and initially it felt like muscle pain which I only felt when I slept on my right side. Through the week it got worse in now I feel it there during the day, and a little bit into the top and bottom of the breast, making it slightly painful to massage. I have no other problems and the breasts look great. Should I be concerned about this or will it pass?

See your surgeon

Please see your surgeon as soon as you can. It is unusual for pain to suddenly develop. Best of luck.

Pain

Being that it's been 4 week's and the pain started from nowhere I would contact your PS. That's something that needs to be addressed just to be on the safe side.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS (in memoriam)