Lipo, Fat transfer to buttocks; is this normal? (photos)

I had a fat transfer to the buttocks about 3 weeks ago and the shape of buttock is round on the side and bottom but on top there's flatness right at the start of the crack...is this normal..will that area eventually unflatten?

Fat transfer to buttocks; is this normal?

You are two to three months away from seeing the final results but you should have an idea of the changes by now by comparing your present appearance with your before photos. Without good before and after photos I can not comment on result.

Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

Please post photos for further evaluation. It takes weeks to see the results of liposuction and swelling can last for months. Massage, RF treatments, Venus Legacy and hyperbaric oxygen will drastically reduce swelling. I suggest consulting with your physician if you have concerns, and continue to follow his or her post op protocol.  Best, Dr. Emer

BBL

Pictures to show what you are concerned about would be helpful. The buttocks will not expand in areas that are not already expanded. Best of luck.

BBL

Without a picture, it is very difficult to comment on the appearance.  Regardless, you are still very early out with your healing.  I recommend continuing to follow closely with your doctor.

Best of luck,Dr. Michael EpsteinMAE Plastic SurgeryNorthbrook, IL