Inspira SRF 335cc vs 365cc? honest opinions appreciated. (photos)

Hi there, I was originally deciding between 300 and 335cc. During pre-op consult my PS said 335 is perfect. Pictured is me in 335cc sizers. After showing my mom, she asked why they look so small.... The next size up is 365cc. Do you think 365 would still fit my frame? The last thing I want is an unnatural look but I don't want any regrets either. Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks! I am 5'2", 105lbs

Inspira SRF 335cc vs 365cc? honest opinions appreciated

Thank you for your question and photographs.  Breast implant selection is an exciting, but stressful part of the breast augmentation process as there are so many choices. Unfortunately it is impossible to recommend the best implant style, size or shape without an in-person examination that allows for the measurement of key breast parameters, as well as permits an in-depth discussion as to your desired goals and outcome.  If both implants have a width that fits your chest I would recommend using the ones that best represent your desired look in a bra or clothing.  Try not to be swayed by others opinions, this is a procedure for you and you need to be comfortable with the sizing. Best wishes!