I have a scar on the bridge of my nose and it's just a inch big. How much is the laser going to cost for me? (photos)

Subcision and fillers for your scar

I would consider surgical scar revision, fillers, subcision, and Plato's Scar Serum for your nose scar. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing

I suggest seeing a laser and scaring expert for a consultation there are a combination of treatments that can help.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Laser might not be the answer

HiIt looks like this scar is pretty obvious.  Laser is good at blending the scar color/texture into the surrounding area but if the contour (shape) of your nose is off, you might need formal scar revision surgery or at least steroid injections to help flatten the scar. Laser scar revision often costs around $1000 or more for the full course of treatment. 

Garrett Griffin, MD
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon