What could be done to have even eyes? (photo)

I am really want a final solution for God sake! I am obvious unequal eyes, now whether it is the eyelids or the eye itself or the position of eye. what is the problem and what can be done to achieve equal equals. I have posted some pictures of my eye. and pls let me know the estimate cost? Thank you.

Doctor Answers 1

Asymmetric eyes

Need full face photo for more accurate responses. It appears you have left upper lid ptosis (droopy) and may benefit from ptosis surgery. There is also more upper eyelid hollowness of that side, and injecting filler may make things more symmetric. See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation and treatment.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 74 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.